eTrucks.pl • Od 16 lat najlepsze forum z modami do ETS1, GTS, ETS2, ATS, ST
[ETS2]Frosty Winter Weather Mod v5.1 - Wersja do druku

+- eTrucks.pl • Od 16 lat najlepsze forum z modami do ETS1, GTS, ETS2, ATS, ST (http://etrucks.pl)
+-- Dział: Euro Truck Simulator 2
(/forum-288.html)
+--- Dział: Download (/forum-119.html)
+---- Dział: Modyfikacje do ETS 2 (/forum-124.html)
+----- Dział: Pogoda w grze (/forum-415.html)
+----- Wątek: [ETS2]Frosty Winter Weather Mod v5.1 (/thread-32334.html)

[ETS2]Frosty Winter Weather Mod v5.1 - MAD MAX - 15/08/2015 10:07 AM

Cytat:Coming from a country where I see snow from Late November to mis to late April or even early may. I know what it is like to drive in snow.
When I was asked to test this mod, I thought why not. Let’s see how this mod adds up to real life driving in snow.

Well I tell you that this is a nice mod, there is snow in some places and very little in other’s.
I also found that the road was wet in a lot of place’s, BUT there was NO spray from the wheels on my truck or trailer.
But what I did find very interesting, was that it had started to snow when I was driving my truck. Now that is a real nice touch.
Now the snow fall did not last long, but again I still did not see any spay come off my wheel’s. I think that if the Modder read’s this, they may want to see if the can add this in a future update of this mod.

Now, would I recommended this mod? Yes, But I would like to see some more updates on this mod.

What’s new in this version?

New textures.
Works fine with 1.18 and 1.19.
Works fine with Scandinavia DLC
Credits: grimes
Compatibility: ETS2 1.18.x and 1.19.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Pobieranie Modyfikacji:

Goście nie widzą linków. Proszę, zarejestruj się TUTAJ, żeby zobaczyć ukrytą treść .

RE: [ETS2]Frosty Winter Weather Mod v5.1 - Rene-GAD - 30/08/2015 04:37 PM

To drugie to nie jest oryginał od Grimesa.
Poza tym Grimes nie wydał nic nowego nie wydał od chwili wersji 5.1 - akurat te mody od Grimesa śledzę na bieżąco bo je bardzo lubię. Smile

PS. Obserwuję Grimesa na innym forum. Wink